The newest family fun atraction in Tenerife is just waiting for you to try it.
Forestal Park, the new theme park in Tenerife for all the family which is quite peculiar, all the activies are in the nature, fully based on fun in the tree tops.
So lets start with Forestal Park Frequently asked questions that might be very useful.
- Is there any age limit?
- Children have to be at least 6 years old to join the Family circuit.
- To try the sports circuit you have to be at least 10 years old.
- Is there any heigh limit?
Yes. 1 metre 20 centimetres tall is the minimum for the family option and 1 metre 45 centimetres for the Sports ( safety, as in the previous question , goes first)
We haven’t done any mountain sports before, is it difficult?
Try it, no doubt. The staff will give you safety and introductory tips for each step in the ciruit you’ll complete. They are real experts and will be close to you , always keeping an eye on all your movements. You are in the best hands.
- How many circuits can you complete at Forestal Park Tenerife?
there are 2 main ones:
How many games are there in each circuit?
- Family circuit , is divided in 4 modules and there are 34 games to complete ( 2 hours and a half aprox)
- Sports circuit is divided in 7 modules
How much does it cost?
- 17€ children
- 22 € adults
Do I need special clothing?
- trekking shoes or somethring confortable
- Long trousers
Where is Forestal Park Tenerife?
Forestal Park GPS coordinates are:
Latitude: 28° 24′ 51.76
Longitude: 16 ° 24′ 19.55
Forestal Park Address:
It is in Las Lagunetas in La Esperanza TF 24- Km 16 check full driving instructions to Forestal Park here
For more information check Tenerife Forestal Park website