This extreme competition that takes place in October the 20th has several modalities: :
- Ultratrail: 93km
- Trail: 56 km
- MediaTrail: 20 Km
- Adapted Trail: specially adapted for disabled competitors
Tenerife Bluetrail 2012 Itineraries:
- Ultratrail Itinerary: Los Cristianos – Arona-Ifonche-Vilaflor-Degollada Guajara-The Edge-Izaña – El Portillo – Recreation Area La Caldera-Pinolere
- Trail Route: Parador de las Cañadas del Teide – Degollada Guajara – The Edge – Izaña Portillo_ Recreation Area-The boiler-Pinolere
- Media Trail Itinerary: Rest Area Pedro Gil – La Caldera – Mamio Road – La Caldera (Aguamansa) – Guanche Road – Forest Road – Portillo’s Topo – Pinolere
- Adapted Trail Itinerary: The Recreation Area Water Boiler-house – Recreation Area La Caldera
Time Limits Tenerife Bluetrail 2012:
- Adapted Trail: unlimited
- Media Trail: 24:30
- Trail: 9:30 p.m.
- Ultratrail: 23.00h
Any athlete from 18 years old can register to participate in this competition, but due to the strength of the competition physical preparation should begin months in advance, if you have not previously participated in such competitions as the demand is high, both physically and mentally.
When is the Tenerife Bluetrail 2012?
October 20th , 2012
What does it cost to participate in Tenerife Bluetrail 2012?
- Ultratrail: * € 81.52
- Trail: * € 50.95
- Media Trail: * € 30.57
- Adapted Trail: * € 30.57
* This price is for the general public, if you are federated mountain, handicaped athlete or belong to the state security bodies, there are special prices.
All information have expanded on the official website of Tenerife Blue Trail 2012, where you will also find the rules, registration form, map, etc