Once more, the South of Tenerife offers a musical by Carmen Mota : Evolution at Piramide de Arona.
Get ready for a 21st century flamenco show without renouncing to the appropriate passion and force merged with tango, pasodoble or contemporary dance.
Art of the highest quality combined with nowadays innovative visual effects that the audience will enjoy for a little less than two hours and since October has collected the best possible reviews reflected in online reputation sites, reaching also, a well deserved, first position in Tripadvisor as most recommended show in Playa de las Americas .
Schedules to see Evolucion from 1 November:
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 p.m.
Ho much do tickets cost for the show EVOLUCION in Tenerife?
- Children under 12: free
- from 13 to 17 years: €23.50
- Adult: €47. If you are resident in the Canaries there is – 30% discount.
OFFER dinner and show evolution.
- Children aged 7 to 12: €17
- from 13 to 17 years: €45.50
- adults: €73
Dinner is buffet-style and is served at the nearby hotel Mediterranean Palace in Playa de las Americas.
where can I buy tickets for the show Evolution?
- You can make your reservation by: phone: 922 75 75 49
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- online: tickets evolution
In addition, the Concert Hall of Arona pyramid, with a capacity of more than 1700 people is perfectly accessible and is proud to have implemented various management systems of quality, thus demonstrating the importance given to it.
So we can only leave you with a short video of the sensational show you shouldn’t miss