Booking Costa Adeje Hotel Iberostar Anthelia is, undoubtedly, a wise choice, especially if you are a good gastronomy lover.
During my stay I booked a fantastic suite and went on half board basis to enjoy a – la-carte-menu at Restaurant Barbacoa at Hotel Anthelia.
Four friends meeting for lunch, two of us particularlly demanding, I have to confess I was one of them, as we made lots of questions and requested changes in the dishes.
Let me know share our summer menu at Barbacoa Restaurant at Hotel Anthelia!
Starters Restaurant Hotel Anthelia
- Jamón serrano croquettes. Soft and creamy.
- Marinated salmon tartar with guacamole and caviar vinaigrette with rocket topping.
- Guacamole and smoked salmon on smal toast over fine creamy cheese
- Hake fillet with vegetables. Gorgeous smoked taste after roasting the skin.
- Beef sirloin sliced with guacamole and french fries as my friend requested
- Red Tuna with chutney. My choice, exceptional I’m so happy to say.
Mario, never lost his smile while I asked a thousand questions and my friend requested changes. It was a great lunch and very funny.
Desserts Hotel Anthelia
- white chocolate soup with mandarin sorbet with drops of liquorice oil. I adored it. Chocolate tasted chocotale not milky taste at all, and the liquorice oil was an amazing surprise for me.
- Cuban Chocolate brownie with milk caramel and tiny nuts.
These was not the end. Lorenzo offered us a great digestive shot as you can see before enjoying a pleasant siesta.