1. Purpose of the Draw
The purpose of the draw is a trip promoted by Turismo de Tenerife, consisting of a one-week stay for two persons.
Any person of over 18 years of age resident in the European Union can take part in the draw.
In order to be able to take part in the draw, it is indispensable that all of the participants should tell, relate, share or provide a real or fictional experience on or trip to the island of Tenerife.
Taking part in the “The Holiday of Your Life” draw will last from August 2011 to 29th December 2011, both inclusive. From that date onwards, the persons taking part in “The Holiday of Your Life” will have no further right to take part in the draw. .
The prize is personal and non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for its value in cash or for any other prize.
The prize consists of a trip to be enjoyed during the dates which coincide with the 2012 Santa Cruz de Tenerife Carnival and always according to availability, in which the following are included:
- A one-week (seven-night) stay at a hotel designated by Turismo de Tenerife. The accommodation will be in a double room with breakfast.
- Economy-class plane tickets for the prize-winner and one companion of over 18 years of age from the closest airport to his or her place of residence which has a direct route to either of the airports on the island of Tenerife (TFN or TFS) on the dates on which the trip is to be made. This includes taxes and duties with a maximum limit of 1,000 Euros for both travellers for the return trips. Turismo de Tenerife does not make itself responsible for the transfers from the prize-winner’s place of residence to the departure airport of the flight to Tenerife.
- Pick-up on arrival from the Tenerife airport.
- Convertible car, subject to availability. If it is not possible to have a convertible, another kind of car will be made available.
- Private trip by sailing boat to observe the whales and dolphins off Tenerife. Maximum duration of the trip: 4 hours.
- Visit to a winery to get to know the Wines of Tenerife and a typical Canarian dinner.
- Access to the scenes of the Carnival in an organised group.
- Visit to the island of Tenerife with a professional guide on which you can get to know the island’s most important attractions and you will be able to climb to the summit of the volcano, Mount Teide, accompanied by a professional guide. The itinerary of the trip will be handed over to the prize-winner by Turismo de Tenerife one month in advance of the date of commencement.
General conditions of the trip
The flights, accommodation and services in general will be subject to availability.
Once the stay is determined, an e-mail will be sent to the winner with all the elements of the trip and these elements cannot be changed or modified either before or during the trip.
The route will be subject to the restrictions marked by Turismo de Tenerife according to the general conditions applied for the year 2011.
Once the stay has begun, non-presentation without prior notice at any service will involve the automatic cancellation of the service, without the right to enjoy it at any other time.
5. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The conditions of the draw are governed, with waiver of any other jurisdiction to which the parties might otherwise have a right, according to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the City of Santa Cruz de Tenerife for the resolution of any matter of litigation which might be derived from the interpretation and/or fulfilment thereof. At Santa Cruz de Tenerife, on 1st August 2011
The company organising the competition, Turismo de Tenerife, completely exonerates Facebook from all liability. The promotion is carried out by Turismo de Tenerife and is not sponsored, guaranteed, administered or associated in any way with or by Facebook.
Those taking part supply the information required to participate in the Holiday of your Life programme only to Turismo de Tenerife and not to Facebook.