Canyon Tenerife is a holiday activity company which proposes canyoning on the island of Tenerife. This adventure sport consists of climbing down ravines (with or without flowing water) on foot or by jumping, abseiling, on water toboggans and overcoming natural obstacles. This is an ideal activity to discover the wildest and least known side of Tenerife en famille while at the same time enjoying a day of pure delight.
Your guide, Ben, of French origin and with the official certificate for the conduct of this activity, has lengthy experience, thus guaranteeing you that you will practise the sport in total safety.
The descents proposed by Canyon Tenerife are:
- Barranco de las Cascadas. A vertical stretch of ravine with flowing water including seven abseiling tracts, with water, the last of which is of thirty-five metres. Ideal for the inexperienced. Duration 2-3 hours. Price: €60/person.
- Barranco de Los Carrizales. A ravine with running water, including abseiling, jumps and toboggans. It is located on the spectacular Teno massif, one of the natural marvels of the island. The return trip lasts one and a half hours. Ideal for those who are used to moderate sporting activity although they may not be experienced at canyoning. Duration: 4-5 h. Price: €80/person.
- Barranco de Badajoz. This is a dry ravine with 15 abseiling points, the highest of which is about fifty metres. The access route, of great scenic beauty, lasts an hour and three quarters. This is a ravine with greater technical requirements than the other two. This trip is aimed at persons with prior experience in climbing and canyoning. Duration: 5 h. Price: €100/person.
- The prices of the activities include an authorised guide, technical material (footwear, suit, helmet,…), Civil Liability and accident insurance as well as photos and video with a GoPro camera.
- Languages: Spanish, English and French