Ultramar Transport is the first Spanish company specializing in discretionary transportation and tourism services, and currently manages the transport of 10% of tourists visiting Spain each year.
Ultramar Transport offers to major national and international tourism industry operators a wide range of specialized services in the sector: transfers, excursions, ground transportation services for cruises, tours, transportation to the MICE sector, and tailor made solutions for Golf holidays.
Ultramar Transport currently has a fleet of over 200 vehicles with an average age of 3.8 years and a staff of over 400 professionals who provide comprehensive transport services operating from their 8 available bases in the main tourist destinations: Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura, Lanzarote, Mallorca, Costa del Sol, Costa Blanca and Costa de la Luz.
This logistical capacity is reinforced with five operational sub-offices in Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Sevilla and Almeria, and a broad network of partners that extend the geographical coverage throughout the country.
Ultramar Transport thus becomes the only company with presence in major tourist destinations in Spain.
The company is part of TUI Travel PLC, the result of the merger between the tourism
division of TUI AG and First Choice Holidays PLC.
Ultramar Transport is an integral operator specialized in transportation for the tourism sector. Its leadership in the Spanish market is based on six priorities:
- Customer Orientation: The whole team of Ultramar Transport is enthusiastic about offering tailored solutions to customer needs.
- Full-Service Offering: In all areas of transport, from 1 to 999 people, from luxury cars with drivers to coaches and adapted vehicles for disabled guests.
- Global Coverage: With a presence in all important tourist destinations of the Spanish Mainlands, Balearic and Canary Islands.
- Expertise: In tourism transport, MICE & city breaks.
- New Technologies: Ultramar Transport uses the latest technology to enhance their marketing channels; has geolocation systems and traffic management software with the latest technology, all vehicles are equipped with mobile phones; Ultramar Transport offers direct communication channels with customers through the call center 24/7, corporate website & social media.
- Safety & Environment Commitment: Ultramar Transport has a fleet of vehicles equipped with the latest advances in active and passive security features, with safety belts on all seats. The company also provides buses and vehicles adapted for disabled guests. Finally, our engines Euro 4 and Euro 5, and the use of biodiesel ensure a real reduction in CO2 emissions.