Unique and unusual itineraries which will enable you to get to know the least known facts and stories about each destination.
• Route: Freemasonry in La Orotava
• Route: The paths of Pinolere (La Orotava)
• Route of the Windmills (La Orotava)
• Route: The carpets, the fiesta of the flowers (La Orotava)
• The route of fire (Garachico)
• Urban Art (Puerto de la Cruz)
• “Jets of water and fire” (Puerto de la Cruz)
• “The Cross, the tree that becomes green again” (Puerto de la Cruz)
• Nelson Counterattacks (Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
• “The secrets of La Laguna”
• Sounds of air, fire and earth (San Juan de la Rambla)
The best option for your first contact with the destination. Brief guided tours to capture the essence of each location.
• Route “A historical walk around Puerto de la Cruz”
• Route “La Orotava, the town of humanity”
They also create tailor-made routes for all kinds of groups: schools, associations, public bodies, congresses, families, etc.
*Activities in Spanish, English, German and French.
* Visits to the historical districts of any town in the Canaries.
Official tourist guides
Outsourcing of services, design of itineraries and diffusion.