The chapel of La Cruz is located in the district of La Cruz. It received approval for construction in 1871 and was commissioned by Tomás Pérez Bencomo, the head of the La Piedad congregation who worship in this church. The chapel bears a wooden cross featuring details of the Passion, as well as an armchair decorated with relief, a goblet and a painted lectern. The entrance is framed by a wonderful arch on the façade, together with a coat of arms showing a cross topped with a crown. The San Agustín pilgrimage, which has been declared of Tourist Interest, has been setting off from this chapel since 1975.