THE CHAPEL AND PROMENADE OF SAN TELMO - Places of interest - Tenerife

The chapel and promenade of San Telmo

The chapel and promenade of San Telmo
cerrar
Send page by mail
Completa el captcha

This chapel was founded in 1780 and it is located next to the sea on the promenade of San Telmo. Devoted to the patron saint of sailors, it houses a figure of the Dominican father San Pedro González Telmo dating from the late 18th century.

cerrar
How to get to:

The chapel and promenade of San Telmo

San Telmo, 5, 38400 Puerto de la Cruz

Open in Google Maps
Contact

The chapel and promenade of San Telmo

San Telmo, 5, 38400 Puerto de la Cruz