This church is a good example of the late Baroque churches that can be found in the Canary Islands. It was built using local materials and following a simple structure, with a single nave that leads to the side chapels. Although it was built in 1796, the building was refurbished several times up until 1874 in order to adapt to the needs of the local population, who previously had no choice but to take the long journey to Vilaflor if they wished to receive the sacraments. The most important works of art inside are a figure of San Miguel Arcángel, the patron saint of the municipality, another of San José and another of Nuestra Señora de la Concepción. It also contains an ensemble with figures of Santo Cristo, La Dolorosa and San Juan Evangelista, as well as other religious works.