THE OLD TOWN HALL - Places of interest - Tenerife

The Old Town Hall

The Old Town Hall
cerrar
Send page by mail
Completa el captcha

Construction began in 1843 thanks to contributions from the local residents and the encouragement of the parish priest Antonio Pereira Pacheco y Ruiz. Although Tegueste was already a municipality in 1813, it did not have a headquarters for its municipal council until this one was built. The building has also been used as the corn exchange, the mortuary and a school. Nowadays, it houses the Peace Court.

cerrar
How to get to:

The Old Town Hall

Plaza de San Marcos, 2, 38280 Tegueste

Open in Google Maps
Contact

The Old Town Hall

Plaza de San Marcos, 2, 38280 Tegueste