This beach made of sand and shingle is the ideal place to spend a day under the sun relaxing in clear waters, but what makes it so memorable is the sight of the waves beating against the rock formations of Roque de Fasnia.
This broad and comfortable beach makes a swim in its waters an unforgettable experience, thanks largely to its moderate waves and vast expanse of sand.
Despite its proximity to the town, it rarely gets busy and is therefore a great option for peace and quiet.
- Location: Fasnia.
- Length: 230 m (755 ft).
- Width: 40 m (130 ft).
- Composition: Shingle and sand.
- Means of access: On foot.
- Disabled access: No.
- Type of beach: Isolated.
- Amenities: No.
- Parking facilities: No.
- Bus service: Yes (inter-city).
- Coordinates: 28º 13' 18.474'' N 16º 24' 46.542'' W.
- UTM coordinates: X: 361 355.00 Y: 3 122 581.00 H: 28.