Learn Spanish in Spain! You can take a course in one of our two schools. Either in Puerto de la Cruz (North Tenerife) or in Costa Adeje (South Tenerife). Both are accredited by the Spanish Cervantes Institute in Madrid which inspects the schools and certifies the quality of the teaching.
This gives the guarantee that:
- All our teachers are native speakers with university degrees and additional training to teach "Spanish as a Foreign Language."
- Our teaching methods and materials are always updated.
- Accommodation and leisure activities meet all the necessary high standards.
Exciting activity programme
Courses start every Monday 52 weeks of the year and so we welcome you with a warm welcome breakfast. You will meet the teachers and other students and start to make friends.
After lessons you can participate in our free weekdays leisure activities with your classmates: find your feet while dancing salsa, forget the stress of everyday life by playing beach volleyball or trying to catch the waves in our surf school. Of course there are plenty of parties, festivals and weekends excursions.
Find new friends from around the world and stay in comfortable accommodation near the school.
We have the right style of accommodation for every student! From shared flats to deluxe hotels: always modern and good quality.
- Host family ... live in a Spanish home.
- Shared student apartments ... popular and economical.
- Private apartments and rural cottages... spectacular.
- Hotels to suit all tastes... ask for our list of recommendations.
Feel like booking your Spanish course in Tenerife? We will be happy to welcome you.
C.C. Pueblo Canario local 404-405.
38660 Costa Adeje
Tel.: 0034 922 79 49 32