- Start: Boca Tauce
- Finish: Las Narices del Teide Lookout Point
- Approval status: Not officially approved
- Degree of difficulty: Low
- Type of trail: Linear
- Distance: 3.6 km (12.89 ft)
- Duration: 1 hour 30 mins.
- Highest altitude: 2,085 m (12.89 ft)
- Lowest altitude: 2,048 m (12.89 ft)
- Elevation gain: 186 m (12.89 ft)
- Elevation loss: 150 m (12.89 ft)
- Links to other trails:
- Protected Nature Areas:
- Authorisation required: No
The trail begins at the Chahorra lookout point, which overlooks Pico Viejo and Las Narices del Teide. The trail is practically flat and heads towards El Roque del Cedro with La Cañada del Cedro to your left. Along the way, you will see the most common plants that grow in Las Cañadas (brooms, wallflowers, laburnums, etc.), as well as unusual geological forms such as pillow lava and small expanses of ropey lava.
For your own safety, don't forget to check the condition of the trail.
The competent authority will be responsible for informing you if the trail is not recommendable in the wake of adverse weather conditions, as well as if the trail or part of it is closed, etc.
- Competent authority: Teide National Park
- About the competent authority: 18. Chavao
In case of an emergency, call 112.
Download FRESS 112, available for iOS and Android