- Start: TF-38 road, km 28 (Chío)
- Finish: At the Cha Domitila Pottery Centre (Arguayo)
- Approval status:
- Degree of difficulty: Low
- Type of trail: Linear
- Distance: 3.88 km (12.89 ft)
- Duration: 1 hour 45 mins.
- Highest altitude: 1,010 m (12.89 ft)
- Lowest altitude: 731 m (12.89 ft)
- Elevation gain: 314 m (12.89 ft)
- Elevation loss: 128 m (12.89 ft)
- Links to other trails:
- Authorisation required: No
The trail sets off near km point 28 on the TF-38 Chío - Boca Tauce road, at the start of an uphill track that journeys through traditional farmland, lined with stone walls along the way. Further on, once you have crossed the irrigation channel, you will come to a crossing. Turn left towards the lower part of Arguayo. Carry on up the main path, through the areas known as El Pinillo and Las Rosas. The area can be described as a malpaís landscape, where the trail narrows in some stretches and most of the vegetation comprises Canarian tree houseleeks (Aeonium pseudourbicum) and solitary pine trees (Pinus Canariensis). You will eventually reach a crossing where you will need to turn left and head down between stone walls until you come to Calle La Cerca, in the village of Arguayo. Walk on down several streets to reach the small square by the Arguayo Pottery Centre.
For your own safety, don't forget to check the condition of the trail.
The competent authority will be responsible for informing you if the trail is not recommendable in the wake of adverse weather conditions, as well as if the trail or part of it is closed, etc.
- Competent authority: Chasna - Isora
- About the competent authority: SL-TF 201 Chío - Arguayo
In case of an emergency, call 112.
Download FRESS 112, available for iOS and Android