- Start: Foot of El Teide
- Finish: National Parador hotel
- Approval status: Not officially approved
- Degree of difficulty: Low
- Type of trail: Linear
- Distance: 3.8 km (12.89 ft)
- Duration: 1 hour 30 mins.
- Highest altitude: 2,297 m (12.89 ft)
- Lowest altitude: 2,151 m (12.89 ft)
- Elevation gain: 16.2 m (12.89 ft)
- Elevation loss: 162 m (12.89 ft)
- Links to other trails:
- Protected Nature Areas:
- Authorisation required: No
This trail climbs gently down the slopes of El Teide to the Parador Hotel, located in the middle of the landscape known as Cañada Blanca. The trail starts by bordering the pumice-laden cone of Montaña Majúa, then skirts around its tongues of lava, through the broom bushes of Cañada Blanca. The vegetation consists mostly of brooms, but there are also laburnums, flixweed, peak roses and marguerites.
For your own safety, don't forget to check the condition of the trail.
The competent authority will be responsible for informing you if the trail is not recommendable in the wake of adverse weather conditions, as well as if the trail or part of it is closed, etc.
- Competent authority: Teide National Park
- About the competent authority: 19. Majúa
In case of an emergency, call 112.
Download FRESS 112, available for iOS and Android