- Start: At the link to PR-TF 60
- Finish: Las Manchas bus stop
- Approval status:
- Degree of difficulty: Low
- Type of trail: Linear
- Distance: 2.3 km (12.89 ft)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Highest altitude: 1,103 m (12.89 ft)
- Lowest altitude: 995 m (12.89 ft)
- Elevation gain: 81.8 m (12.89 ft)
- Elevation loss: 154 m (12.89 ft)
- Links to other trails:
- Protected Nature Areas:
- Authorisation required: No
The trail starts at the bus stop in Las Manchas, on the TF-375 main road. From there, take the signposted trail that leads you to the foot of the Montaña de Bilma mountain. You will find a small pathway up the mountainside marked clearly by stones along the edges. Follow that path by looking out for the painted lines along the way and you will come to a crossing signposted with arrows. At the crossing, you can head towards Santiago del Teide, to El Valle de Arriba, or carry on up towards Arguayo.
For your own safety, don't forget to check the condition of the trail.
The competent authority will be responsible for informing you if the trail is not recommendable in the wake of adverse weather conditions, as well as if the trail or part of it is closed, etc.
- Competent authority: Chasna - Isora
- About the competent authority: SL-TF 60.2 Las Manchas
In case of an emergency, call 112.
Download FRESS 112, available for iOS and Android