- Start: Plaza de Malpaís
- Finish: El Pino
- Approval status: Approved
- Degree of difficulty: Low
- Type of trail: Linear
- Distance: 2.6 km (12.89 ft)
- Duration: 1 hour 15 mins.
- Highest altitude: 647 m (12.89 ft)
- Lowest altitude: 348 m (12.89 ft)
- Elevation gain: 104 m (12.89 ft)
- Elevation loss: 345 m (12.89 ft)
- Links to other trails:
- Authorisation required: No
Starting at Plaza de Malpaís, the pathway of El Moralito, covering just 2.6 km (1,62 miles), enables you to access all of the other routes belonging to the Local Trail Network of Candelaria from the town centre. This lovely walk combines stretches of pathways with earth tracks and paved roads, guiding hikers to La Charca del Pino, where the ruins of an old house stand beside a threshing field and a stone oven. From here, you can carry on to the village of Araya along the Brezos Circular trail. Turning left takes you to Piedras de Carcho via El Luchón, while turning right leads to the La Gotera Ravine.
For your own safety, don't forget to check the condition of the trail.
The competent authority will be responsible for informing you if the trail is not recommendable in the wake of adverse weather conditions, as well as if the trail or part of it is closed, etc.
In case of an emergency, call 112.
Download FRESS 112, available for iOS and Android