- Start: Portillo Alto Hamlet
- Finish: Roque del Peral
- Approval status: Not officially approved
- Degree of difficulty: Low
- Type of trail: Linear
- Distance: 1.5 km (12.89 ft)
- Duration: 35 mins.
- Highest altitude: 2,127 m (12.89 ft)
- Lowest altitude: 2,069 m (12.89 ft)
- Elevation gain: 27.7 m (12.89 ft)
- Elevation loss: 84.2 m (12.89 ft)
- Links to other trails:
- Protected Nature Areas:
- Authorisation required: No
This short trail joins the Hamlet of Portillo Alto to La Fortaleza Trail 1, not far from the rock formation of Roque del Peral. Before that, the trail also crosses Montaña de Los Tomillos Trail 6 on its way up to Montaña Blanca and El Teide. Along the way, there are fabulous panoramic views over the northern part of Teide National Park.
For your own safety, don't forget to check the condition of the trail.
The competent authority will be responsible for informing you if the trail is not recommendable in the wake of adverse weather conditions, as well as if the trail or part of it is closed, etc.
- Competent authority: Teide National Park
- About the competent authority: 24. Portillo Alto
In case of an emergency, call 112.
Download FRESS 112, available for iOS and Android