- Start: Km 29.6 on the TF-21 road
- Finish: Llano de Los Rastrojos
- Approval status: Not officially approved
- Degree of difficulty: Low
- Type of trail: Linear
- Distance: 1.97 km (12.89 ft)
- Duration: 45 mins.
- Highest altitude: 2,079 m (12.89 ft)
- Lowest altitude: 1,900 m (12.89 ft)
- Elevation gain: 201 m (12.89 ft)
- Elevation loss: 23.5 m (12.89 ft)
- Links to other trails:
- Protected Nature Areas:
- Authorisation required: No
This trail covers a short stretch of one of the old pathways leading up to the mountains from the Valley of La Orotava. The trail connects the lower edge of Teide National Park, near the stopping place known as Recibo Quemado on the TF 21 road, to La Fortaleza Trail 1 and Lomo Hurtado Trail 22. The lower part of the walk takes you through the Canarian pine forest, which gradually gives way to the mountain bushes. You will be able to see the rocky slopes of El Cabezón and La Fortaleza, as well as El Teide and Montaña Blanca.
For your own safety, don't forget to check the condition of the trail.
The competent authority will be responsible for informing you if the trail is not recommendable in the wake of adverse weather conditions, as well as if the trail or part of it is closed, etc.
- Competent authority: Teide National Park
- About the competent authority: 25. Recibo Quemado
In case of an emergency, call 112.
Download FRESS 112, available for iOS and Android