- Start: Cruz del Carmen
- Finish: Cruz del Carmen
- Approval status: Not officially approved
- Degree of difficulty: Very low
- Type of trail: Circular
- Distance: 0.54 km (12.89 ft)
- Duration: 15 mins.
- Highest altitude: 951 m (12.89 ft)
- Lowest altitude: 919 m (12.89 ft)
- Elevation gain: 20 m (12.89 ft)
- Elevation loss: 20 m (12.89 ft)
- Links to other trails:
- Protected Nature Areas:
- Authorisation required: No
The Trail of the Senses comprises three trails that set off from Cruz del Carmen along an old royal pathway, which once joined the towns in Anaga to the city of La Laguna. Each of the trails offers different experiences to arouse your sense of smell, sight and touch as you discover the nature all around you. Along the way, there are boards marked with a sensory symbol (nose, hand or eye) which invite walkers to smell, touch or look at specific things on the path. Trail of the Senses 2 is only about 500 yards long. This circular trail features very few slopes and is equipped with steps, a bridge and a suspended walkway, making it perfect for children and more elderly walkers to enjoy.
For your own safety, don't forget to check the condition of the trail.
The competent authority will be responsible for informing you if the trail is not recommendable in the wake of adverse weather conditions, as well as if the trail or part of it is closed, etc.
- Competent authority: Anaga Rural Park
In case of an emergency, call 112.
Download FRESS 112, available for iOS and Android