- Start: La Catedral
- Finish: Llano de Ucanca Lookout Point
- Approval status: Not officially approved
- Degree of difficulty: Low
- Type of trail: Linear
- Distance: 1.84 km (12.89 ft)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Highest altitude: 2,029 m (12.89 ft)
- Lowest altitude: 2,014 m (12.89 ft)
- Elevation gain: 17.4 m (12.89 ft)
- Elevation loss: 24 m (12.89 ft)
- Links to other trails:
- Protected Nature Areas:
- Authorisation required: No
This trail is almost completely flat. Starting from the lower end of Roques de García Trail 3, it journeys past the foot of Roque de La Catedral, ventures out into the vast flatland of Llano de Ucanca and ends at the Ucanca Lookout Point, on the TF 21 road. Along the way you will see the towering slopes of Cumbres de Ucanca, as well as El Teide and Pico Viejo – an incomparable sight.
For your own safety, don't forget to check the condition of the trail.
The competent authority will be responsible for informing you if the trail is not recommendable in the wake of adverse weather conditions, as well as if the trail or part of it is closed, etc.
- Competent authority: Teide National Park
- About the competent authority: 26. Ucanca
In case of an emergency, call 112.
Download FRESS 112, available for iOS and Android