The Tenerife Museum of Ibero-American Craftwork, attached to the Tenerife Island Authority, organises guided tours which give the visitor a day of cultural leisure.
The tour offers a trip around the historical centre of La Orotava, including visits to three museums: the Museum of Ibero-American Craftwork of Tenerife (MAIT from the Spanish Abbreviation) , the Holy Museum “The Treasure of the Conception” and the Museum of Carpets. The tour ends at the MAIT with a special buffet washed down with Canarian wines.
The tours take place every Thursday (except public holidays), at 10:30 a.m. The meeting point is the Tourist Information Office of the La Orotava Local Authority.
In order to take the tour, it is necessary to make an advance reservation at the Tenerife Museum of Ibero-American Craftwork two days before the date of the tour. In the case of groups, the reservation should be made one week in advance.
• Languages: Spanish, German and English.
• Contact: Tenerife Museum of Ibero-American Craftwork-MAIT. Calle Tomás Zerolo, 34- La Orotava.
• Times: Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m..
• Telephone: 922 32 81 60
• E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Price: 10€/person. Children free of charge (up to 12 years).