Join for a nearly ridiculous price our Historical Guided tours in Tegueste in June or July.
You’ll discover by an easy route and amazing place in Tenerife where only the ones really interested in the Real Tenerife , come.
The lucky ones that discover Tegueste are easily fascinated by a quiet place, far from noisy resorts, with great wines, beautiful landscapes to Anaga Rural Park, the ocean , vineyards and much more. Little place with hidden gems.
It’s up to you to visit Tegueste …. you won’t regret it!
- Tuesdays and Thrusdays Itinerary:
- Plaza San Marcos,
- Casa La Audiencia,
- Puente Palo,
- La Arañita,
- La Placeta,
- Casa Los Tacoronte,
- Camino Los Laureles and
- Casa Los Zamorano
- Duration: hour and a half.
- Difficulty: low
- Price: €2 per person. ( Isn’t this cheap? )
From July only on Thursdays!
Places are limited so registration is required:
- via email : firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by phone 922 31 61 02 on Tuesday through Saturday from 7:30 to 15 hours, except holidays and Saturday’s scheduled route, when office will be closed.
Once registered, the payment can be done through bank transfer CAJA Siete (3076 0140 61 2243212327) or by card at the tourist office.
Getting to Tegueste by Bus ?
- Line 050 from La Laguna or Punta del Hidalgo
- Line 105 from Santa Cruz de Tenerife or Punta del Hidalgo
Check TITSA.com for schedules and possible changes