Today we are up to Spanish cuisine made so well in the kitchens of the restaurants in Puerto de la Cruz.
A few days ago we had dinner at La Parrilla, a restaurant with Andalusian decoration at Hotel Botanico, to try the tasting menu by chef José Marín.
I admit, I’m a fan of food, a # gastrovictim. I love to eat and of course, eat well.
Discovering a restaurant becomes adventure and charm is added, meeting who is behind each dish. In the case of the restaurant La Parrilla, seems chapters of a story, getting the same feeling that being stuck for a good book, you want to know what happens the next page and also do not want the pleasure reaches end, in my case, the dessert.
Determined to surprise me, I was in the hands of José Marín who decided for me what would be a fabulous dinner, please, check my menu:
- Consommé of Guinea-hen with goose liver ravioli flavoured with truffles
- Salad of “Pámpano” fish and tomato flavoured with basil and puree of black
- Sea bass with citrics and potato confit flavoured with vanilla
- Pork tenderloins with plum sauce and caramelised nuts
- Lemon & raspberry cake with fresh fruits of the season, almonds & meringue.
So if you want to treat yourself , just book in La Parrilla and enjoy your meal!