Canarian film industry is now stronger as the services offered by the stunt team are widen
The Canarian stunt group connected to Canary Pictures Vehicles, Stunt Leal Group, is now part of The Stunt Club, which is one of the major stunt companies in Spain. They have worked in action scenes in international productions like Terminator: Dark Fate, Skyfall, World War Z, A monster comes to see me, Rambo V: Last Blood, Elite, Vis a Vis, La Isla Mínima or The Impossible.
The most recent productions Stunts Leal Group has worked in include national films like Salir del ropero, El silencio del pantano, 4 latas, and series of the digital platform Netflix such as Las chicas del cable or La casa de papel.
Canarian film industry is enriched by the new services offered by Stunts Leal Group, and it means production companies will now have a more direct, simple way of hiring this type of services.
- 400 metres of Truss
- Security material and equipment hire for action scenes
- Training actors for action scenes
- Preparing extras for action scenes
- Action Coordination
- Horse department for action scenes and stunt riders for horseback scenes
- Developing action scenes and firearm tactics
- Water scenes, underwater equipment and zodiac
- Different periods fencing
- Qualified Stunt drivers
- Stunts for different action scenes
- Heights (jumping, falling…)
- Security and risk control in action scenes
- Stunt rigging
- Scene vehicles and logistics support in collaboration with Canary Pictures Vehicles
More info on: