Tenerife Film Commission promotes Tenerife as an ideal territory for live action and increasingly for the production of animation feature films and series, videogame development and postproduction and VFX. That's why we created Isla Cartoon
Tenerife Film Commission is therefore your first stop in the Canary Islands region, as it provides relevant information and assistance to both domestic and international studios and companies regarding financing, tax incentives, talent, training, available facilities and infrastructure along with any other aspects that may arise throughout the entire set up process.
Besides offering assistance to set up, introduction to local partners and - where possible - logistic support, Tenerife Film Commission helps with designing ad hoc training for job candidates and coordinating contacts between the producer and other city or regional departments involved.
It is the aim of the Tenerife Film Commision to offer a trouble-free and rewarding landing period for parties involved. Our selling points include:
- The Spanish Tax system for Audiovisual production, one of the highest of its kind worldwide (45-50%)
- Highly qualified technical staff that speak several languages
- Full state-of-the-art animation and rendering facilities
- Highly competitive pricing
- Studios experienced in servicing domestic and international projects
- A wide variety of offices and facilities and great work-life balance
- An extensive regional support policy for animation, videogame development, VFX
Tenerife film Commission is a member of the CanaryIslands Film and partner of the SpanishFederation of Animation Associations (Diboos) and the Spanish Association of video game Developers (Dev), and collaborator of the Canarian AudiovisualCluster (Clac) and the Canarian Association of companies and professionals in animation, video games and visual effects (Save).