Tour operators and travel agents
- In compliance with the provisions of prevailing legislation on Personal Data Protection, the participant/s are hereby informed that the personal data provided for the processing and/or undertaking of their visit and any other documentation that is attached or that should be attached will be incorporated into the processing system owned by SPET, TURISMO DE TENERIFE, S.A. with Tax ID No. A38299061 and registered address located at Centro Internacional de Ferias y Congresos, Avenida de la Constitución, 12 (Spain), for the purpose of undertaking the VISIT, and for potential communications using the contact data provided that are opportune. The participant/s authorises their personal data facilitated to be processed, as well as any data obtained during the implementation of the process in the file created under the responsibility of SPET, TURISMO DE TENERIFE, S.A.
- The participant/s asserts that the information and personal data provided are accurate and true. To that end, they should immediately communicate any modification to their personal data in order for this information to always be up-to-date and not contain errors. Unless we are notified otherwise, it will be understood that the data have not been modified and that the contractor undertakes to notify any modification thereto.
- The person who fills in the form, when data are facilitated to a third party, will inform each of them of the incorporation of the personal data facilitated thereto, and of the processing such data will be subjected to for the purpose described and undertaken, guaranteeing that, prior to the provision of any personal data from any natural person involved to SPET, Turismo de Tenerife, S.A., said natural person has been informed of the personal data included in this document and of any other requirements that may be applicable thereto for the correct transfer of their data to SPET, Turismo de Tenerife, S.A., without the latter performing any additional action vis-à-vis said natural person in terms of information and, as the case may be, consent.
- The personal data provided will be conserved for the period of time strictly necessary to comply with the rules mentioned above unless the personal data need to be conserved by virtue of applicable regulations, for such time as the relationship lasts or unless the holder of said personal data requests their erasure.
- SPET, TURISMO DE TENERIFE, S.A. hereby informs you that it will process the data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, exact and updated fashion. Accordingly, SPET, TURISMO DE TENERIFE, S.A. undertakes to adopt all reasonable measures to erase or rectify such data without delay when they are inaccurate or upon an explicit and formal request from the owner of the personal data.
- The participant/s authorises SPET, TURISMO DE TENERIFE, S.A. to transfer the data provided in the event that this is essential to organise a visit, for example, to reserve accommodation, for travel arrangements or entry to events, etc.
- The participant/s, acting in their own name and behalf, authorises SPET, Turismo de Tenerife, S.A. to use such images as they may appear in on the occasion of the visit. These images will be solely and exclusively used by SPET, Turismo de Tenerife, S.A. for the purposes of commercial distribution, to publicise their visit or for services in which they voluntarily participate.
- The participant/s voluntarily and free of charge authorises SPET, Turismo de Tenerife, S.A. to broadcast, distribute, disseminate, implement and display images or complete videos through any written medium, the press, television, radio and any other traditional media, as well as on its web page or other medium it may run and on such social media as Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter and such other social media as the Internet offers, as well as through appropriate distribution channels to commercialise services, products, events, etc. offered by SPET, Turismo de Tenerife, S.A.
- Under no circumstance will images be commercially exploited, nor may they be used by extracting them from the final product for which rights are assigned.
- The transfer of rights will exclusively be made to SPET, Turismo de Tenerife, S.A. and may not be used for any other purpose by producers, freelancers and/or agencies contracted by SPET, Turismo de Tenerife, S.A. for their own production, design or assembly.
- Image, voice and video rights will be assigned on an indefinite basis and without limitation to their territorial scope. This authorisation may be revoked at any time vis-à-vis the images or videos made or taken as from the time of the revocation, waiving the cancellation of any taken prior to the request for revocation. Furthermore, any type of claim as a result of the publication or use of images authorised is waived.
- No assignment or transfer of personal data may be made except in the terms described above, under a legal obligation or under an instruction from General Government, the Ombudsman, the Public Prosecution Service, the courts and tribunals, the Court of Auditors or the regional institutions with similar functions to the Ombudsman or the Court of Auditors made within the scope of the functions that the law expressly attributes thereto.
- In accordance with the rights granted by prevailing legislation on data protection, the owner of the data may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation on treatment, erasure, portability and challenge to the processing of their personal data, as well as the consent provided to process said data by a written and signed application, duly attaching a photocopy of the ID card of the applicant to SPET, TURISMO DE TENERIFE, S.A. REF.: Data Protection, with registered address located at Centro Internacional de Ferias y Congresos, Avenida de la Constitución, 12 (Spain) or by electronic mail to email@example.com .
Should you have any query or concerns about how we use personal information, please send an electronic mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org .
You can consult additional and detailed information on data protection on our web page, at https://www.webtenerife.com/proteccion-datos/ .