If you would like to find a quiet corner in which to relax and unwind, Abama beach is just right. Located near a luxury hotel, this bay of golden sand and calm waters provides guaranteed peace and quiet.
Set beside a cliff that as crowned with banana trees, this shell-shaped beach is the perfect place for witnessing unforgettable sunsets with the island of La Gomera on the horizon.
To get there, park your car at the hotel's car park and walk down for about ten minutes along a good path with steps down to the beach. You can also drive down to drop off your bags and passengers, then drive back up to the car park.
The complementary services you'll find on the beach are provided by the Abama Hotel.
- Location: Guía de Isora.
- Length: 100 m (330 ft).
- Width: 20 m (65 ft).
- Composition: Pale sand.
- Means of access: By car and on foot.
- Disabled access: No
- Type of beach: Semi-urban.
- Amenities: Waste bins, municipal cleaning service, hotel restaurant.
- Parking facilities: Yes (in the hotel's car park)
- Bus service: Yes (inter-city).
- Coordinates: 28º 10' 18.916'' N 16º 48' 19.721'' W.
- UTM coordinates: X: 322 747.00 Y: 3 117 566.00 H:28.