La Arena Beach, Tacoronte
This is a black sandy beach with calm waters, making it perfect for a day of fun in the sun with all the family. Located on the coast of Tacoronte, this beach is extremely popular among the locals, especially during the summer months.
The beach belongs to the tourist village of Mesa del Mar, which also has two swimming pools, one of which is only filled in summer, while it is possible to swim in the other one all year round.
The area is easy to access and has a car park, although we advise you to take care on the road that journeys down the mountainside as it is very windy and quite steep.
- Location: Tacoronte.
- Length: 350 m (1,150 ft).
- Width: 30 m (100 ft).
- Composition: Black sand.
- Means of access: On foot (easy) or by car.
- Disabled access: No.
- Type of beach: Urban.
- Amenities: sunbathing area, toilets and parking facilities.
- Parking facilities: Yes.
- Bus service: Yes (inter-city).
- Coordinates: 28° 30' 01,830'' N 16° 25' 27.67'' W.
- UTM coordinates: X: 360 598.65 Y: 3 153 475.12 H:28.