WARNING! Trail closed. Walking here is not permitted.
- Start: Mamio Track
- Finish: Casa del Agua
- Approval status: Not officially approved
- Degree of difficulty: Low
- Type of trail: Circular
- Distance: 1.9 km (12.89 ft)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Highest altitude: 1,334 m (12.89 ft)
- Lowest altitude: 1,148 m (12.89 ft)
- Elevation gain: 275.62 m (12.89 ft)
- Elevation loss: 284.79 m (12.89 ft)
- Links to other trails:
- Protected Nature Areas:
- Authorisation required: No
This variant of the PR-TF 35 Mamio – Pinolere trail sets off along the forest track of Mamio, roughly 2 km (1.2 miles) away from the La Caldera recreation area (in the municipality of La Orotava). This round trip will take you past old structures that were used to extract and channel water, before heading back onto the forest track at the point where “La Casa del Agua” stands. This is the building where the channelled water used to be shared out among different land owners.
For your own safety, don't forget to check the condition of the trail.
The competent authority will be responsible for informing you if the trail is not recommendable in the wake of adverse weather conditions, as well as if the trail or part of it is closed, etc.
In case of an emergency, call 112.
Download FRESS 112, available for iOS and Android