This lovely calm beach has recently been made suitable for swimming. Note the contrast between the black sand and the white crests of the little waves on the shore, and take in the wonderful volcanic greenery all around you in the surrounding rest and leisure areas.
The beach is surrounded by gardens and has sun loungers and parasols for hire, as well as showers, a refreshments stand, toilets and changing rooms. There are sport across the beach, pedestrianised access, steps, ramps, benches and waste bins. This calm corner has gentle waves most of the year round.
If you fancy a walk, you will find a number of bars and restaurants near the beach.
- Location: Adeje.
- Length: 100 m (330 ft).
- Width: 20 m (65 ft).
- Composition: Pebbles, shingle and grey sand.
- Means of access: On foot (easy) or by car.
- Disabled access: No.
- Type of beach: Semi-urban.
- Amenities: Foot showers, showers, waste bins, municipal cleaning service, bars and restaurants, sun loungers and parasols for hire, sport, pedestrianised access, steps, ramps and benches.
- Parking facilities: No.
- Bus service: Yes (inter-city).
- Coordinates: 28º 07' 38.702'' N 16º 46' 56.373'' W.
- UTM coordinates: X: 324 948.00 Y: 3 112 601.00 H:28.