Puertito de Armeñime Beach
You will be dazzled by the crystal clear waters and stunning ocean floors in this small bay in the region of Armeñime, in the municipality of Adeje. The black sand beach houses a tiny marine reserve.
Since 2005, this is the scene of a project for environmental preservation, research and education that aims to restore the ocean floors that have been degraded by the lime urchin.
- Location: Adeje.
- Length: 130 m (425 ft).
- Width: 50 m (165 ft).
- Composition: Black sand.
- Means of access: On foot (easy) or by car.
- Disabled access: No.
- Type of beach: Urban.
- Amenities: Foot showers, showers, waste bins, municipal cleaning service, public phones, bars and restaurants.
- Parking facilities: No.
- Bus service: Inter-city, a twenty-minute walk from the station.
- Coordinates: 28° 04' 19,060'' N 16° 43' 58.60'' W.
- UTM coordinates: X: 329 711.36 Y: 3 106 386.01 H:28.