Troya I and II are two of the longest established tourist beaches on Costa Adeje. Whether you like the sun and relaxation or prefer music, waves and fun, you'll love it here.
These volcanic sandy beaches bear the Blue Flag quality distinction and have generally gentle waves. This is a great place for the whole family, with a variety of water activities available on the beach itself.
You can round off your day here with a stroll along the promenade, lined with shops, hotels, apartments, ATM points, restaurants and a nearby taxi rank.
- Length:650 m (2,130 ft).
- Width:20 m (65 ft).
- Composition:Grey sand.
- Means of access:On foot (easy).
- Disabled access:Yes
- Type of beach:Urban
- Amenities:Foot showers, showers, waste bins, municipal cleaning service, tourist information, public phones, bars and restaurants, as well as sun loungers and parasols for hire.
- Parking facilities: No, but you can park nearby.
- Bus service:Yes (inter-city).
- Coordinates: 28° 03' 49,930'' N 16° 43' 57.81'' W.
- UTM coordinates: X: 329 720.64 Y: 3 105 489.01 H:28.