La Pinta Beach
This beautiful golden sandy beach is perfect for the whole family. The waves are calm thanks to the breakwaters and the beach's strategic location by one of the Island's main marinas: Puerto Colón, in the municipality of Adeje.
One of its greatest attractions is the array of water sports available here. You will find bouncy castles bobbing on the surface of the sea, water bike outings, scuba diving and parascending, to name just a few of the activities available here.
You will love the promenade around La Pinta, with its wonderful atmosphere during the day and in the late evening. There are all kinds of shops, restaurants and leisure establishments. What is more, the beach has all the amenities you need, including public transport, public phones, showers, nearby parking facilities and more.
- Location: Puerto Colón, Adeje.
- Length: 180 m (590 ft).
- Width: 40 m (130 ft).
- Composition: Pale sand.
- Means of access: On foot (easy) or by car.
- Disabled access: Yes.
- Type of beach: Urban.
- Amenities: Foot showers, showers, waste bins, municipal cleaning service, public phones, bars and restaurants, as well as sun loungers and parasols for hire.
- Parking facilities: Yes (over 100 spaces).
- Bus service: Yes (inter-city).
- Coordinates: 28° 04' 47,410'' N 16° 44' 7.16'' W.
- UTM coordinates: X: 329 489.92 Y: 3 107 262.07 H: 28.