- Start: Boca Chavao
- Finish: Iserse
- Approval status: Not officially approved
- Degree of difficulty: Very low
- Type of trail: Linear
- Distance: 0.9 km (12.89 ft)
- Duration: 30 mins.
- Highest altitude: 2,079 m (12.89 ft)
- Lowest altitude: 2,002 m (12.89 ft)
- Elevation gain: 36.8 m (12.89 ft)
- Elevation loss: 112 m (12.89 ft)
- Links to other trails:
- Protected Nature Areas:
- Authorisation required: No
This short signposted trail used to be the most common way to access the peak for people living in Isora. There are several different branches leading to it from the various nearby hamlets. This trail covers the stretch of the pathway that is contained within Teide National Park. The rest of the path journeys down to Tejina de Guía via Las Fuentes, and then along the old pathway that leads across the ridge between the ravines of Tágara and Guaría, down to El Bailadero and on to the hamlets of Chirche and Aripe, and the town of Guía de Isora.
For your own safety, don't forget to check the condition of the trail.
The competent authority will be responsible for informing you if the trail is not recommendable in the wake of adverse weather conditions, as well as if the trail or part of it is closed, etc.
- Competent authority: Teide National Park
- About the competent authority: 35. Boca Chavao
In case of an emergency, call 112.
Download FRESS 112, available for iOS and Android