They are a set of 24 unique homes with great charm. The philosophy that guides the project is to get a group of houses self-sufficient CO2 = 0, which serve as a model for the development of new buildings. The passive architecture of the houses integrates also renewable energy. The project is managed and supported by the Technological Institute of Renewable Energy and was created from an international competition and has basically a scientific aim.
The uniqueness of the project is that besides lodging in unique houses and surroundings, you will help to test the solutions that other people will enjoy in the future.
The development is located in an exceptional and peaceful enclave, that has been respected to the maximum, between sea and mountains. It consists of 45,000 m2 covered with native vegetation that fills the place of pleasant scents. Apart from the atlantic sea, the place has small water touches, ponds or ditches that brighten and improve the atmosphere of the houses.
A few minutes walk there are several sand beaches rarely visited as well as an ancient slept volcanic cone, the Natural Monument Montaña Pelada.
Each of the houses is the result of a full-time dedication by architects worldwide, supplemented by local interior designers who have created tailor-made interiors. They have developed eclectic solutions that fuse among others classic contemporary design with local crafts. The result is amazing and friendly, each home has character and style.
For your meals you have several options: from a basket with products from organic farms nearby, to moving in 10 min to the quiet fishing village of El Medano, to a la carte menu that you can book one day in advance and will be served at home.
Travellers who seek for peace and nature will enjoy greatly.
- Detached house with garden or terrace
- 5 min walk to beach, located in the Natural Monument Montaña Pelada ideal for hiking or biking
- Fully equipped: TV, full kitchen: stove, oven, fridge / refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, kettel, hairdryer
- Cots and highchairs free
- Free WIFI
- Free guided tours of bioclimatic development
- Free guided tours to the "Technological Path", based on renewable energies
- Gastronomic offer customized on request:
• Fresh bread daily
• Basket of organic products from nearby farm
• Delivery service with extensive menu: traditional Canarian dishes and international cuisine
• Chef in-house
- Visitors Center Auditorium with 200 seats and multifunctional meeting rooms
- 1 disabled house
- 48,000 m2 of gardens
- Online reservations
- Training / Workshops
1 adapted home
- Activities within 10 km cycling, hiking, climbing, kite surfing, windsurfing, yoga
- Activities in nearby places, whale watching, kayaking and much more.
- Personal advice in gastronomy, local festivals and folklore