El Duque beach
This beach is a favourite for lovers of the sun and relaxation, and has all the amenities. The El Duque Beach has been awarded a Blue Flag, which guarantees the quality of its waters and services.
Located in the tourist area of Costa Adeje in front of some of the Island's most luxurious hotels, this grey sandy beach is bordered by a promenade that links it up with at least eight other beaches.
It is easy to get to by car and you will find plenty of restaurants and exclusive shops nearby. On the beach itself you can hire sun loungers and parasols, and nearby you will find a car park, restaurants, bars, showers, changing rooms, toilets and public phones.
- Location: Adeje.
- Length: 390 m (1,280 ft).
- Width: 60 m (200 ft).
- Composition: Pale sand.
- Means of access: On foot (easy) or by car.
- Disabled access: Yes.
- Type of beach: Urban.
- Amenities: Toilets, foot showers, showers, changing rooms, waste bins, municipal cleaning service, public phones, bars and restaurants, as well as sun loungers and parasols for hire.
- Parking facilities: Yes (over 100 spaces).
- Bus service: Yes (inter-city).
- Coordinates: 28° 05' 28,120'' N 16° 44' 36.48'' W.
- UTM coordinates: X: 328 707.47 Y: 3 108 526.30 H: 28.