Las Vistas Beach
This beach of golden sand, located in the municipality of Arona, is bound to surprise you. It is equally suitable for those in search of a bit of peace and quiet or the thrill of water sports. Its waters are calm thanks to a row of breakwaters, which also makes it the perfect place to take kids.
Access by car is nice and easy, and you will find all the amenities you need right there. Access has been made suitable for people with disabilities or reduced mobility.
Adding to its spectacular charm, the beach boasts its own artificial island with a fountain spouting from it, sending sea water shooting into the sky to create a unique sight.
The beach of Las Vistas is bordered by a broad avenue that links it to other beaches nearby. Take a pleasant stroll along the sea front and stop off at its variety of stores and restaurants serving local cuisine. .
- Location: Arona.
- Length: 850 m (2,790 ft).
- Width: 80 m (260 ft).
- Composition: Pale sand.
- Means of access: On foot (easy).
- Disabled access: Yes.
- Type of beach: Urban.
- Amenities: Toilets, foot showers, showers, waste bins, municipal cleaning service, tourist information, public phones, bars and restaurants, as well as sun loungers and parasols for hire.
- Parking facilities: Yes (over 100 spaces).
- Bus service: Yes (inter-city).
- Coordinates: 28º 03' 09.382'' N 16º 43' 29.220'' W.
- UTM coordinates: X: 330 483.00 Y: 3 104 230.00 H:28.