Los Cristianos Beach
Visiting the beach of Los Cristianos means delving into a seaside atmosphere that blends into the city. This urban beach is located in the municipality of Arona and was one of the first to receive tourists in the sixties.
Its calm waters, golden sand and little fishing boats docked by the shore will win you over. You will find all of the amenities you could expect of a tourist resort right by the sea, as well as a range of water sports.
You can also explore the area and take a leisurely stroll around the shops and restaurants serving typical local dishes and international cuisine.
- Location: Arona.
- Length: 345 m (1,130 ft).
- Width: 80 m (260 ft).
- Composition: Pale sand.
- Means of access: On foot (easy).
- Disabled access: Yes.
- Type of beach: Urban.
- Amenities: Foot showers, showers, waste bins, municipal cleaning service, public phones, bars and restaurants, as well as sun loungers and parasols for hire.
- Parking facilities: Yes (over 100 spaces).
- Bus service: Yes (inter-city).
- Coordinates: 28º 03' 01.439'' N 16º 43' 01.956'' W.
- UTM coordinates: X: 331 224.00 Y: 3 103 975.00 H:28