Punta Larga Beach
The beauty of this beach lies not just in its black sand and pebbles, but is owed also to its lovely promenade and setting. As soon as you get there, its calm, crystalline waters will tempt you to have a dip.
You can also sunbathe in one of the three little bays that make up the beach of Las Caletillas, or on the small wooden decks that have been fitted specially.
Don't miss the pleasure of a stroll on the avenue that journeys all along the coast as far as Candelaria. On the way you will come across a variety of restaurants, bars, ice cream parlours and terraces at which to spend a few lovely hours by the sea.
- Location: Candelaria.
- Length: 60 m (200 ft).
- Width: 17 m (55 ft).
- Composition: Pebbles.
- Means of access: By car and on foot.
- Disabled access: Yes.
- Type of beach: Family friendly.
- Amenities: Toilets, showers, municipal cleaning service, public phones and food and drink establishments.
- Parking facilities: Yes.
- Bus service: Yes (inter-city).
- Coordinates: 28° 22' 46.89'' N 16° 21' 37.78'' W.
- UTM coordinates: X: 366 697.75 Y: 3 140 016.38 H: 28.