Los Roques Beach
If photography is your thing, you must visit this lovely beach that is unique on the Island. Don't miss the sight of the volcanic rock formations in the sea, proudly withstanding the force of the waves.
The beach is truly spectacular when the tide is low, revealing its fine black sand mixed with pebbles. To get to it, you will have to walk along the so-called water trail (Sendero del Agua) near Puerto de la Cruz.
Take extra care when having a swim here. The waves are strong but the beach is worth a visit to contemplate the beautiful scenery.
- Location: Los Realejos.
- Length: 350 m (1,150 ft).
- Width: 20 m (65 ft).
- Composition: Pebbles, rocks and sand.
- Means of access: On foot (easy).
- Disabled access: No.
- Type of beach: Isolated.
- Amenities: No.
- Parking facilities: No.
- Bus service: Yes (urban).
- Coordinates: 28º 24' 13.980'' N 16º 34' 24.912'' W.
- UTM coordinates: X: 345 851.00 Y: 3 142 951.00 H:28.