This house was built between 1624 and 1631 by the then Captain General of Tenerife Diego de Alvarado Bracamonte. Its windows are set in red stone frames and arranged asymmetrically on the façade, whilst the impressive entrance is flanked by two pilasters and it has a balcony over it supported by corbels with a French window. The layout is arranged around a central patio. Today, this grand building is used as the City Hall of San Cristóbal de La Laguna. It also houses the Tourism Office, the Council Offices and the CICOP, which stands for International Centre for Patrimonial Preservation.