The Church of Nuestra Señora de La Concepción
This is one of the oldest churches on the Island, located at the end of Calle La Carrera. It was declared an Asset of Cultural Interest in 1947. The steeple stands proudly over the rest of the buildings around it and combines a variety of styles due to the various refurbishments it underwent until the 17th century. The Church of La Concepción has three naves separated by columns under a coffered carved wood ceiling. Among the many relics it contains is a cedarwood pulpit, a 15th century Sevilian ceramic font, the wooden monstrance that witnessed the Island's first Corpus and a variety of sculptures and precious metalwork.