The church and former monastery of San Agustín
This Catholic church belonged to the Augustine Monastery of Nuestra Señora de Gracia, which was built over the old Chapel of San Roque. Work on the church began in 1671 and ended in 1694. A special feature on the north side of the church are its four Roman arches, three of which have been closed up, with just one preserving the original door that once stood. The church has three naves and a lovely main chapel presided over by a 17th century Portuguese figure of Nuestra Señora de Gracia. The monastery was expropriated from the Augustine order in the 19th century and was used as a military base for the infantry. Nowadays it is a Cultural Centre.