The Parish Church of Santa Úrsula
In 1587, the mayor Alejo Pérez, gave the land to the city so that a church could be raised there in honour of Santa Úrsula. Although the church we see today is the result of several extensions over the years, this is the oldest church in the municipality and was already a parish church back in 1612. Inside there is a single nave in the shape of a Latin cross with a figure of the Virgen de la Concepción, a figure of San Sebastián carved out of marble, a figure of Santa Rita de Fernando Estévez and several pieces of precious metalwork of undeniable artistic value. It is considered part of the Government of the Canary Island's Historic-Artistic Heritage.