La Jaquita Beach, Granadilla de Abona
If you would like to visit a beach in the south of Tenerife that is wonderfully cosy, calm and easy to get to, don't miss La Jaquita. Located in the town of El Médano in Granadilla de Abona, this beach has been awarded a Blue Flag thanks to the quality of its services and waters.
The beach is a mixture of golden sand and rocks that create a small bay sheltered from the waves. If you fancy a swim, we recommend you walk a few yards to the right (looking out to sea) because you will find sand there underfoot, as opposed to stones to the left.
La Jaquita has easy parking and fantastic services, as well as a variety of leisure activities, making your visit here comfortable and fun.
- Location: El Médano, Granadilla de Abona.
- Length: 150 m (495 ft).
- Width: 30 m (100 ft).
- Means of access:On foot (easy).
- Disabled access: Yes.
- Type of beach: Urban.
- Amenities: Waste bins, showers and municipal cleaning service.
- Parking facilities: Yes.
- Bus service: Yes (inter-city).
- Coordinates: 28° 03' 01.3'' N 16° 31' 48.4'' W.
- UTM coordinates: X: 349 614 Y: 3 103 727 H:28