La Jaquita Beach -Alcalá- Guía de Isora
The coast of Alcalá boasts a long promenade where you can take a leisurely walk and enjoy its magnificent sunsets. The coastline is divided into three small beaches of black sand with natural swimming pools and sunbathing areas, as well as green areas running parallel to the promenade. The new beach is equipped with changing rooms, a unisex toilet and a disabled toilet, lifeguard posts and first aid points, as well as a refreshment kiosk.
- Location: Guía de Isora
- Length: 700 m (2,300 ft).
- Width: Approx. 15 m (50 ft).
- Composition: Black sand.
- Means of access: On foot (easy).
- Disabled access: Yes.
- Type of beach: Semi-urban.
- Amenities: Foot showers, showers, changing rooms, toilets, waste bins, tourist information, a bar, sun loungers and parasols for hire, and a children's area.
- Parking facilities: Yes.
- Bus service: Yes (inter-city).
- Coordinates: 28°12' 23.3" N 16°50' 06.0" W
- UTM coordinates: 28 R 319906 3121438