Playa Mendez Beach
This small and quiet pebbly bay is sheltered by a strip of volcanic rock that protects it from the waves. Despite being near the town of Alcalá, it is relatively empty all year round.
Don't miss the chance to take a stroll through the town and taste some of Tenerife's traditional dishes, especially fresh fish and seafood.
- Location: Guía de Isora.
- Length: 90 m (295 ft).
- Width: 8 m (26 ft).
- Composition: Shingle and pebbles.
- Means of access: On foot.
- Disabled access: No.
- Type of beach: Quiet
- Amenities: None available.
- Parking facilities: No.
- Bus service: Yes (inter-city).
- Coordinates: 28° 11' 59.58'' N 16° 49' 40.34'' W.
- UTM coordinates: X: 320 594.86 Y: 3 120 697.33 H: 28.